2019 Łódź Free Summer Tours start every Sunday at 11 AM at the Main Gate of Manufaktura (Ogrodowa 15) or at Schiller’s Passage (Piotrkowska 110). The last walk will take place on 29th of September. What is more, during the Birthday of Łódź (July, 27-28th) and the Light.Move.Festival (September, 28-29th) extra strolls will be organized also on Saturdays, and they will also start at 11 AM.
During the English-spoken tour, the guides will talk about:
- the story of Poznanski’s family textile empire,
- the complicated history of the Old Town,
- street art in Łódź – murals and art installations,
- Łódź as a multi-ethnic and multi-religious city,
- the modern Łódź, symbolized by the EC1 – City of Culture complex
- Piotrkowska, the queen of Polish streets and its magical courtyards
All walks are free of charge, and are organized by Łódź Tourism Organization.
2019 Łódź Free Summer Tours will take place on the following days:
- 30.06, 14.07, 27.07, 04.08, 18.08, 01.09, 15.09, 28.09.
Start from the Manufaktura Gate (Ogrodowa 15).
- 07.07, 21.07, 28.07, 11.08, 25.08, 08.09, 22.09, 29.09.
Start from Schiller’s Passage (Piotrkowska 110).
Łódź Tourism Organization
Mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 722 002 846